~*~ Beautiful Day With My Love ~*~

[english]
Hello my darlings,



Today was finally a beautiful day. I visited my boyfriend Felix by 16 clock. The train crowded totally! -.- What cost me some of my nerves, but thank God I only had to endure a full 15 minutes.It was a beautiful day with him, I brought in pieces of fresh watermelon and shortly before 7, we made our dinner * _ *

 I know why not at the moment there are only pictures on this blog, where I wear these glasses: D


What I'd forgotten until I went to him, I made a detour in our "small town" and these wonderful earrings purchased * _ *



So and that was my outfit today, I thought it would be cold. ... 
but was then (with jacket) warm to hot but better than too cold!

Pulli: onelove
Weste/vest: H&M
Rock/skirt: Fishbone
Schuhe/Shoes: Reno 
Foxtail: H&M
Yes, I know ... the pictures look a bit out of scheduled .... But I'm still not quite fit again ... : (


[deutsch]
Hallo meine Süßen,


Heute war endlich mal wieder ein schöner Tag. Ich besuchte meinen festen Freund Felix um 16 Uhr.
Der Zug total überfüllt! -.- was mich einige meiner Nerven kostete, doch Gott sei dank musste ich es nur ganze 15 Minuten aushalten. Es war ein schöner Tag bei ihm, ich brachte frische Wassermelone in Stückchen mit und um kurz vor 7 machten wir uns Abendessen * _ *
(Bilder sind oben)
Was ich ganz vergessen hatte, bevor ich zu ihm gegangen bin, habe ich noch einen abstecher in unsere "Kleinstadt" gemacht und diese tollen Ohringe gekauft * _ *
(Bild ist oben)
Ja, ich weis ... die Bilder sehen etwas verplant aus .... aber ich bin noch nicht ganz wieder fit ... :(

Ich habe mich vor ein paarTagen im German Gyaru Lovers Forum angemeldet ^^ und hoffe dort auf anschluss :D Der Anfang ist gemacht ^^ und hat alles super geklappt :) mal sehen wie es weiter läuft.

Ich wünsche euch allen eine gute Nacht ^^
Liebe Grüße
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen